Saturday, October 14, 2006

Whoo hoo!! I'm lumpless!

This morning I was up at 6:30 am. I'm never up before 8...:30....9... you get the picture. And why the early time on a Saturday morning?? To go under the knife.
I got to have my head opened up and some of the extras removed. Some people have a deficiency up there, but in my family... we have extras!! The lump has been removed!!! Hoorah!
The surgery took about 10 min. Just a freeze, slice, pop and stictch kinda thing. The lump was like a soft marble and now my head hurts. I'm not terribly fond of stitches and I refuse to brush my hair until they come out. Its only 10 days! The curly hair gurus say curls should never be brushed anyway, so I'll be trendy. I think I'll stay home for a while.
FYI its really a weird feeling to have half of your head frozen. Its hard to stay balanced. I mean that in a purely physical stay on your feet kinda way. Intellectually (and emotionally) I'm perfectly balanced regardless of how much freezing is in my head....
Yeah, that sounded good.

1 comment:

Angela said...

No comment! :D