Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ugly Frog Contest

Today is the Ugly Frog Contest at Mom's No Chaos Zone. Since I have a huge ugly frog in my house, I thought I'd enter. Its only today, so if you see this please enter!

To make myself accountable I took pics of before so I could post it for the world to see. Keep in mind, it has to be fixed by tonight.

Are you ready for this?

This is really embarrassing!!

And here (drumroll please) is my mudroom!!!

After taking this shot I thought, it doesn't look too bad. Did you know there is an exterior door behind this cupboard... and a coat closet??

This buffet is supposed to be in the dining room... dust free. I remember purchasing the green bench so the kids can sit down and put on their boots... which are now all over my living room instead of in my quite large mudroom.

I could have spun this pic around so you don't have to get a crick in your neck... however, the pile was dizzyingly (is that a word?) high. This looks smaller somehow.

You literally have to walk on stuff to get into the room. This is one ugly frog.
To top this all off, the bottom half of the walls isn't primed. The room has to be painted as well. Can we get it all done??
Today our homeschool will be experimenting with a Co-operative Work Project. Let's see how it rolls!!




1 comment:

Jenn said...

Woot! You go girl! Can't wait to see your after pics. = )