Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Followers link

I thought it would be neat to add a follower link on this thing. I'm not sure what the benefit of being a follower is. For those of you who follow this thing whether a link is there or not... could you press the button and tell me what the deal is?? Do you get notified if I put on another rant?? Do you get frequent flier miles for reading the story of my life... trust me, if I really shared my life you'd all run of screaming!!
Please try it out and let me know.
I have an inquiring mind... I want to know!

1 comment:

BJ said...

I follow you through Bloglines already, so I won't do the google thing. I *think* I have a google account, but where I'm already set up with bloglines, I'll stick with that. Besides, I know most of your story...and I'm still sticking with ya! :D