Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Ugly Frog has been defeated!!!

Ok, this has been a loooong day. My hands and feet are cramped.
... but my mudroom looks great!! The kids were freaking when I kept saying bring me all the coats, all the boots, mittens, ski pants... bring it all in!!
"But it won't fit! We want it to look good!"
I wouldn't cheat though.. it was amazing to get it all in!!!


This is the door that was covered by the big wardrobe. I'm not really sure who put the wardrobe in front of the door... The drawers on the wardrobe are labelled for hats, mittens and scarves. I love my new labeller and hardly have any chance to use it.


I decided I had never taken ownership of this closet. It was depressing. Now it has 2 coats of fresh paint... actually the whole room does. The colour is called Scrimshaw Ivory.. tint 1 from Para.
This corner still isn't real pretty, but honesty is important here. I needed a spot to store a few things. Here they are. There are no steps to this outer door.. and a 10 foot drop... so I don't mind covering it up.


Here is my bench. Now it is able to be used!! whooo hooo!! I need to get my curtains up, but that is a job for another day. I'm tired.

There you go, Jenn. One ugly frog taken care of!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Great Job!

Jenn said...

Great Job!!! You win an audio! I'll send you a link via e-mail. Congrats!

BJ said...

Fantastic, Martha! Wow, you must feel good. For some reason this didn't come into my bloglines feeds until the middle of the night last night. Weird. Anyway, I am amazed at your mud room...and maybe a little jealous. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Beej...
I am jealous of it myself. I can't believe its finally clean and actually is workable... even before the updates I would like to do to it someday. The bench is even big enough to throw all kinds of little guest coats on!!! Come try it out!!

Joy said...

Looks awesome! I haven't been online for awhile and look at all that you have gotten done. Great job.