Saturday, February 06, 2010

Jack's Party Day

This is Jack... this is his pre-birthday party... he will be 6 Monday!! Whoo hoo!!!
Jack is very excited about cake, balloons and gifts. He was extremely calm and patient though!! My baby is growing up! FYI he is NOT a baby...

It only took about 12 puffs to blow out the candles


Justin thoroughly enjoys his ice cream


Josh is a more of a frosting kid


Lots of cousins and friends to frost some cookies because, obviously, cake, ice cream and cupcakes are not enough sugar... no way


Jack sitting with Ellie?? How did that happen?? He was joined at the hip with Brett and Luke.. wasn't he? She is kinda cute... hmmm

Even the big boys can't resist cookies with a little pink frosting!!
Look how serious they are!! Damara...( if I spelled that right... it was hard to reproduce the name on the card!!) looks like this is the most important thing she has ever done in her life!
It was actually a very relaxed day.. weird, eh??
It was too cute when Brett suggested I open a bakery so they could all come and buy cookies from me. Sheesh, you'd have think we could have said that before I gave away all my stock!! Poor Brett left wondering if I was going to charge him for the cookies he carried home. Betty Jo.. please convince him I wasn't serious! and tell Cole we found his wallet and didn't steal a thing... honest!!!
















1 comment:

Joy said...

Happy birthday Jack!!! It looks like they all had a lot of fun.