Friday, February 05, 2010

Organization, here I come!!!

Someone dropped in to meet me today. A mom of one of Caitlyn's new friends. Lovely lady.... and wanted to see my kitchen... loves the fixer upper thing. This kind of thing only happens on the nights that instead of doing the supper dishes right away I sit down to watch a show with the kids. sigh...
At least she saw that I spend time with the kids! The little boys.. and Jack.. were already in bed and came down to meet Ashley and her mom, Darla.
When I sent them back they trooped right upstairs which was terribly impressive!
"Did they just do what you told them too??"
"Yes, its called obedience and I expect it."
"Wow, they do well."
Turns out it didn't really matter if there were dishes all over the kitchen. They are now done and I am ready for more visitors... anyone??

I have shelves in my closets!!!!
A total of 12 new, big and amazing shelves!!
Organization, here I come!!

Except I seem to be incredibly drained. Everything is quiet, but I find myself on guard waiting for something to happen. And I think that I really need a break.. one where I can get away and not have to worry about the kids... I don't think that will happen for years.

On a high note, I went to pick up Matt and Cait from Matt's volleyball game against VCA and joined up with some good friends from home. How fun to sit down with 4 ladies and just chat.

The kids have started the movie, so I must run.

No comments: