Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Weird day man!


Since its late... and I really don't want to play with this thing... we will pretend this is at the end of the post.. after I say I'm gonna post some pics, OK?? This is my new floor!!


This is what Mike does hoping to deter me from seeing my new floor!!
And THIS is the beginning of this rather mixed up post!!


Somehow today never did get to a normal kind of pace.


S'ok though!




Tonight my good friend, Kim Hughes, took me up to Moncton for a Monavie meeting. Some of you remember I "was on" Monavie drink for some months last year. My insurance company said I was the healthiest person they had tested... they retested me to make sure I really was that healthy.... and then lowered my life insurance payments $24 per month!!




I've been off it for awhile now and just don't feel so energetic. I've been coughing since before Christmas and I'm tired of it.... literally!!




I am so looking forward to getting back on the juice!! They even have a healthy energy drink!!! Lots of energy, no caffeine headache, no crash afterwards.... and it tastes great. I know this cuz Kim bought me one.... and Caitlyn 2 for tomorrow. One to get her moving in the morning and one to keep her going through the day. Pure health, baby!!!




And if you want in on this... let me know. shhhh... i can set you up...




Note to self... do not take an energy drink at 9pm ever again. I have lots of energy... its late.... lots to clean, but I can't because the floor in the kitchen can't be walked on tonight... or tomorrow so the glue can dry.




Oh oh oh!! I can take a picture!! Lets do that so you all can see my new floor... I feel like the squirrel in "Over the hedge" or is that "Under the hedge"??
(and this is where we pretend the pictures are... is everyone following?)

No comments: