Monday, January 04, 2010

I'm happy... I'm happy... I'm happy....

For those of you who wanted more pictures... this should scare the socks off ya!! My floor, alas, is not quite done... which meant Greco again tonight. The sub floor is finished and the vinyl is spread out... just not matched, cut, glued and sealed. Which means.... not done. Ack!




Don't you just love the mess in the mudroom??! Unfortunately the dogs food is back there in the closet somewhere and we couldn't be bothered. Good thing the kids are messy eaters!! Teddy can clean up the floor.


This is the back of the living room, at the top of the basement stairs. Yes, that is my Christmas tree... you will see it looking better in a day or 2 in the dining room where I will take time to enjoy it. I just will.


Here is the rest of the living room. Note the fridge and cupboards lying around. I don't even know what all the mess is. All I know is that I have no place to put any of it.
Why am I posting this stuff?? To make my friends feel better... yes, some one's house looks worse than yours!! I'll fix it .... like soon... Tomorrow they are delivering my new washer and dryer and they have to go through this obstacle course and down the stairs... you know, where the Christmas tree is!! Anyone busy tomorrow morning??? I need HELP!!


This is a deer antler on my table. I don't know who is the wise guy that took this pic. The dog keeps bringing antlers home. With a few more I can make a cool chandelier.... and paint it black... the guy from "What Not to Wear" has one in his house and its very cool.





This is the little ray of sunshine that keeps us smiling!! We love our Josh!






Ok!! Jack makes me smile too! He is a keeper!!!
Every time I feel overwhelmed and stressed I do what Justin does... mutter I am happy.. I am happy... I am happy... over and over in a meaner and meaner voice until.... I AM happy!!
Good night!




No comments: