Monday, January 04, 2010

First day of School!

Today was Caitlyn's first day of school.... again!

Today she started at the Christian School in town. I am so excited for her. She had the advantage of already knowing quite a few kids there ... including her brother... and most likely had an amazing day. I am waiting for her to get home ... at any moment... and just spill.

For those of you who have never attended Christian school, it is different than most schools. Cait will be in a gr 9/10 split class which I believe has about 15 students in it. The school has K through 12th grade with friends mingling without regard for age. In fact Matt (8th grade) has good friends in 11th and 12th grades. Since class sizes are small, teachers are able to build a great rapport with the kids and really invest in their lives.

Where is she??

On a side note...

Did you know that I have another blog?? Apparently its in Chinese or some other far eastern language. I'm not sure what I have written in it... hope its not embarrassing....

Downstairs there is the noise of floors being worked on. The sub floor is being secured and soon... very soon... the floor will be down. As soon as the flooring is done and I find my camera I will post pics.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I'm so glad to see you back online. Hope Caitlyn had a good first day back. Did your kitchen get done today? I love the color and can't wait to see more pictures.

Unknown said...

Caitlyn had a wonderful day. The kitchen though... oh my. Pics are posted for ya!! Please pray for me... I just want my kitchen back!!