Thursday, January 07, 2010

Washer and Dryer


Here we are with our new washer and dryer.


The kids are very excited because, obviously, we have never cleaned our clothes before!!


Lets just see what happens when we get these machines going!!









Everyone, check it out!! The light came on and its starting to spin!!!













Connor realizes this is really quite boring, but the others haven't figured it out yet. Ok, now there is water going in.. we're groovin' now!!











This is the dryer. Its red.












Here is the washer. It is also red.


That means... These are the ones!! Thank you home depot delivery guys.




Someday my laundry room will be drop dead gorgeous. For now... well.. its not done yet!! Story of my life. Thankfully its not done yet either!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS!!!

So tell me top down...who is doing school at home and who is at the Christian school. I know some of the people at that school. It is a good one! :)

Looks like your house is getting done! Nice. I love the colors of the floor and the walls! Nice!

Where are you going to church now. Somehow my question marks have become a French é!

Well...sounds like you are getting life going in the right direction. Doesn`t it feel goodÉÉ (see what I meanÉ)

Talk soon...maybe I`ll look into your energy drink!

Carolee

Unknown said...

Hey Carolee!!!
I love my washer and dryer! I did tons of laundry today and am almost caught up!!

Caitlyn and Matt are at the Christian school. Matt's average is about 98.5% ... not so sure about Cait yet. I spoke with her math teacher today. Caitlyn thinks she is failing because she got 88% on her first quiz... before she was taught the material on it. I think they will do fine!

I am so excited to be back on the Monavie. I think we are going to Fredericton next tues... not this one coming for a meeting. I'd love to have you come too! I am going to ask Betty-Jo as well. I just got my order and stocked my fridge and am ready for great health and lots of energy.
This is long enough for another post. I am putting up some new pics tonight.
For now... my ice cream is ready!

Joy said...

Love the pictures. They are all so cute. Too bad that they won't find the folding and putting away laundry that exciting. I'm so glad that you got the floor in and the washer and dryer. It is so good to see things getting done. Keep us posted and the pictures are great. Can't wait to see your kitchen in.