Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Getting back to normal... whatever that is

Just a thought... Putting titles to these ramblings is ridiculous. How do you title "I have nothing to say but I'm saying it anyway??"
Actually, that wasn't bad. Matt called tonight. He is in Toronto on his way home from Edmonton. He sounds happy and is glad he's coming home. The company manners for over 2 weeks are hard to maintain when you are ten.
Caitlyn went to youth group for the first time tonight. Dave was working late so I called a family from church that lives way out here in the boondocks with us. Their daughter wasn't going, but their son and his buddy were so Caitlyn got to go in with 2 boys. I'm not sure if that was a good thing or not. Certainly in a couple years she'd see it as a good thing, now its just embarrassing. She had a blast and they went to Tim Horton's afterwards. It was a good evening.
When Lana said they could drive her it was at 5:45 tonight. She mentioned that Cait would have time to have a bite to eat before she left, but we were done dinner. She actually wanted to know my secret. You'd have to live here to realize what a joke that is. This was the first time in about 3 weeks we ate supper before 7:30!!! When I'm sick in the morning the whole day gets put back a few hours. I wasn't sick today!!
In fact, when Cait left at 6:30 the dinner dishes were done and the kitchen, dining and living rooms were all clean. School work was even done to my satisfaction.
Unfortunately, Dave came home at 10:45 tonight sick and missed out on the fact that we actually had it all together today. Maybe next month we'll have another all together day.
I did have to cancel physio though because Jack wasn't up to snuff still. I'm not sure if he's sick or teething. Justin is teething, and boy can he yell!!
Dave has a rather important meeting in Saint John Friday. Hope he's well enough to go.
According to the spellcheck, I can't spell my own daughter's name.
Since I can spell everything else, I'm not worried.

No comments: