Friday, April 27, 2007

Ultimate Homeschool Conf

I am a new member of the Ultimate homeschool Conference and I'm lovin' it!!
For $25 American I can actually listen to many, many sessions on my own free time, read amazing articles, learn about new ways of teaching, get AMAZING free ebooks and treasures (even a lapbooking unit study on sled dogs the kids will love as they had their first sled dog ride ... mushing experience this winter) and lots more. There is still time to sign up if you are interested at Ultimate Homeschool Expo Ticket.
The $25 is if you sign up with a friend. Otherwise its $35. The site will be up indefinitely so you can have encouragement all year round.

I also found this article. I'd love to know what everyone thought of it.
Its a little long and a lot controversial and might just shake up one of our biggest "Traditions of man" beliefs that we have. Hope you are interested enough to take a look.

My BRF is gonna go on late when the kids are in bed.

I know I didn't BRF last week, I did read ch 1-4 several times though... more than I read the 5-8 that I will be posting on.. go figure!!

2 comments:

Seven said...

I'm going to look into the Conference. It sounds interesting. Have you looked through the articles on Crosswalk.com? Is it better than that?

Unknown said...

Haven't heard of Crosswalk.com, but you know I'll check it out!!
Thanks