Monday, April 09, 2007

Don't even feel you need to read this... its really nothing!

3 more days until takeoff!!!!
Caitlyn and I just folded an enormous pile of laundry which everyone helped put away.
One load in the dryer, one in the washer and we are caught up until at least suppertime!!
Caitlyn is making lunch... she's sure I'm never gonna get to it.. it is 2:00 after all.
I think the kids will all be going outside after lunch.
Except for the ones that are going down down for a nap.
Courtney is sweeping.
Justin is sleeping.
Jack is happy squawking.
Lunch is ready.
This has been a productive day.. so far.
I'm even having time to blog about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

3 comments:

Luke Coughey said...

I hear that there is a big snow storm coming up East Cost that will be hitting this weekend. Most flights will be canceled Thursday & Friday.

Unknown said...

I'm leaving on Thursday.
Completely sunny, high of 8,
Friday there will be light flurries.
I think you are thinking of LAST weekend. That was really yucky in some parts of the maritimes.
Good try. I'm still coming.
See you in 48 hours!

Angela said...

One more sleep until you come. Woo hoo!