Thursday, October 11, 2007

Internet is finally going!

Hey, we have internet!!
I was hoping to have the super duper wireless modem/router that we had before... but they now charge $2.95 a month for the privilege of having one. So we are hooked up to the wall again. Of course, its the wall in the dining room that is still the workspace for the guys who are fixing up the house soooo... I'm sitting on the floor (and its not comfortable at all anymore) with the kids tripping over me. They do NOT get the fact that the computer must be where the phone jack is at all time if we want to be connected to the internet.
They are also getting very cranky.
I think I should go feed the baby and get the kids busy with something... anything!!
Martha

1 comment:

Luke Coughey said...

Heheh,

My kids love to jump on me when I sit on the floor. I hope the kids settle in well. Glad to hear you're doing well. We're still praying for you all.

Jen.