Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mice again

We have a mouse in the ceiling over the computer. I hate the scrabbly scratching sound. We have 2 cats!!!! You'd think they would at least react to the noise.... since the kids have been watching Cinderella, and think this is great! They actually would like to dress the horrid things.
I'm not too thrilled with cats either.
We have them to kill mice... we live in the country so mice are a fact of life... but those cats sure aren't worth their salt. They do kill the mice outside.. I guess inside must be a refuge.

Caitlyn is talking to Gramma (my mom) who was given 2 big bags of dress clothes for Caitlyn. Mom wanted to know when we are going down... she asks me at least every week and I keep telling her not until May. She says that asking doesn't hurt (just drives me crazy). I asked her when she was coming up with the clothes and that annoyed her. She is busy y'know... I do know and so am I. Now Caitlyn is asking over and over when Gramma is coming up... I hope Gramma sees how annoying it is and stops asking me!!

I should ask Mom to send the stuff with Jodie.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Grrrr, once again wrote a clever post only to have a blogger error.

Anyhow, your mouse story reminds me of a certain summer day when you and I grabbed some poor young man passing by our house and asked him to take a dead mouse out of our kitchen. Thankfully you have a husband and fearless boys now!

Unknown said...

Forgot about that one.. and when we took "the brick" out of the fireplace and several mice popped out. Loved that house tho...