Saturday, March 31, 2007

How Can I Keep From Singing??

Last night and this afternoon we did the run of the thrift stores. I really needed some new (to me) maternity clothes. Caitlyn was once again getting to tall for her britches and we love to not worry about how much something costs. If we love it... we buy it. I'm not going to go on about all the deals we got... except for the perfect maternity jeans that were in my size which NEVER happens and the sweet little tote bag for the Kay Arthur conference in less than 2 weeks from now!!!
The really cool thing happened on the way home. We were listening to our local Christian Radio station and Chris Tomlin's "How can I keep from singing" comes on. Justin starts singing along... in tune... not with words, just humming and aaaahing. It was so beautiful! We all just were in awe of our little 15 month old singing praises to God.
He kept on going with the other songs that came on and loved his little concert.
Most of the other kids sang before 2 (except Jack and Connor who danced to music, but didn't start singing until they were 3), but this is early for our family.
I can't help but be glad he's on key... at least we know he is really "singing" what he hears.
I'd better get these kids bathed so I can post my BRF, a day late again!!

No comments: