Thursday, August 24, 2006

psychic mail

I'm not happy. There is a new spam in town and they have my full name and mailing address... maybe they dreamed it... some psycho psychic (somehow that looks like its spelled wrong) is now sending me mail. As soon as I found out what it was I put it in the wood stove, but I read fast. I would never ever EVER go to get my fortune told and am not impressed that this woman would come up with a fortune for me and mail it to me!! Its hard enough in this world to stay away from such things without it chasing you down. Yep, I'm mad. But if she is really psychic she knows that!
Back to reality here! The kitchen is crackfilled and sanded and recrackfilled. Someday soon we will have paint on the walls... yee haw!
Caitlyn and I went shopping today. She needed black pants for our choir performance Sat. night. She found a pair for $15 and I made her put 'em back. There is ALWAYS a better deal!! We ended up paying $6 for a pair she loves and got 3 t-shirts for $3 each. These are great quality shirts too. Caitlyn's friends think she has no idea what REAL clothes cost. We laugh cuz Caitlyn buys new clothes at Frenchy's prices and Frenchy's clothes that look like they were straight from the mall.
I had a brilliant post in my head but thought I would post the little things first before I forgot them... now I forgot the real post. I'm turning into an idiot!! Can we say ... FLUFF!!! Oh, sorry Ang... I'm feeling like I'm going blonde!!! Oh, sorry Ang!!! You did see where I said I was the idiot right??
Ok, I'm going now.
The next post will be amazing!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yes, you had better redeem yourself with your next post. BTW, I am no longer blonde except for the Miss Clairol version. A couple summers ago I got my short summer cut which cut all my "colour" off and left me my natural colour. Becky said I looked like Jamie Lee Curtis (bless her!!) and Shannon said my hair looked "green, garbage green". I, of course, ran out to Zehrs to buy a new colour to cover my horrid awful natural colour (which, I'm proud to announce doesn't seem to have any grey yet). Ummmm, sorry Marf!! :)