Monday, September 16, 2013

Dare I??? Dare I???

Regrettably, I am a person who can't resist a good challenge.  Just when I think everything is going smoothly... someone issues a challenge either intentionally or by happenstance.

This summer I was challenged and stretched beyond my very boring comfort zone... sometimes by folks I don't even know... and  bam!!!  My life opened up!!

Caitie is going to completely remake me... her challenges ... dares if you will.... are mainly to have me accept myself and be the best me I can be!

Bonnie, with the hair thing, every month is a dare!!!  And I rise to the challenge and just let her do what she will my my locks KNOWING if she messes it up too badly.. I know where she lives.
She also challenged me to sing... on a platform... with a microphone ... OH MY!!!

I'm the one who would just mouth the words in church if there were someone sitting directly in front of me!! 

So now.... a wee challenge... just a thought of a challenge... it was a 'YOU SHOULD"...
You should blog!!!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!

And it just so happened I already had one!!  I had loved my online journal and now am in a place to pick it up again!!

This had been put to rest  because I really don't want to be in the head of the woman who had been living in her own private hell.... I want to remember the woman who came out the other side... stronger and more sure of my Heavenly Father than ever!!
I want to remember my kids... and my grandkids... and have them know me..
And if y'all are bored enough to read my drivel.. s'ok with me.

Warning... I fall into moods where grammar is left off the blog and whatever comes out, comes out!!

Welcome back to this mess!!  Not sure how I got into it and really have no desire to get completely out of it!!
The blog was an accident in the beginning.. the name of it was a cry for blogger help me get out of this bloggy mess!!!  But ... I really love it... my baby!!

Thanks Francine!!

No comments: