Friday, October 04, 2013

whew!!

And just like that... looking into someone's eyes and sharing from your heart changes it all!!!
Founders of Skype... Praying remarkable and amazing blessings on you!!!

Maybe the more important the person to whom you are communicating, the more bungled the job becomes...  over thinking, over interpreting, what ever!!! 

But when it all slows down, and you look into his eyes... and smile... and he smiles back and his eyes spark... you just know... what ever fear you had doesn't really exist...

And you are even almost willing to cheer for the Bruins, just to make him happy... because seeing him smile is more important than cheering for a team you haven't watch play for years anyway.  Bruins though??  This is BIG!!!  But still an almost....

I've never actually wanted to Skype before... but if I get to see him... I'm OK with him being able to stare at me... and see every eyeball roll!!  I am still smiling... and headed for bed now.



No comments: